WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE'S ADVICE

A lot of us are overly ambitious, so much so that we are certain we may often be happy but, will never be content.  The desire to achieve more leads us to seek out advice and this advice often comes from those who’ve made it in their own right.

Now, while there is a lot one can learn from someone else’s success and there is a lot of knowledge that might help us; it is still just once sided information.  You aren’t factoring in all the other factors that led your advisor to where they are; factors they may not even realize helped them.

That said, what leads to success is not a purely objective debate. One crucial thing I’ve learned is to constantly work on myself, the one factor in the equation that is under my control. That said, the reason I put this post up was because I stumbled upon a YouTube video by Bite Size Psych with the same title as my post and it articulated things rather well.  Take a look at the video…




Have something to say or add to this? 
Leave a comment, Tweet to me @Likhnewaala or message me on my Facebook Page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 REASONS TO GO WATCH TRAPPED

DELHI VERSUS MUMBAI- THE WAY I SEE IT!

SHORT STORY: STORY OF THEIR LIFE

HOW LITTLE THINGS MAKE YOU HAPPY

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CHASE YOUR DREAMS?

PK IS NOT A GREAT MOVIE; HERE'S WHY!